Annons:
Tagoff-topic
Read 2429 times
LosGinos
2017-05-31 12:31

Should parents ban videogames?

From time to time, we can read articles about parents who ban ther kids from playing games. Or, restrict the time that they can play. Do you Think this is good, or bad?

Host for Gaming.
Best regards
Brian

Annons:
Evelina
2017-05-31 13:07

I was watching the news awhile back and they had a discussion about how much screen time (tv, games, etc) kids and adults should have. One of the dads said that his family decided that one day a week they have a 'no screen' day. I think that's important not only for the kids but also for the adults. I'm sure kids and parents can feel a bit neglected when everyone is always on their devices these days. I also try to reserve at least one day or evening a week without my devices, but its surprisingly difficult. Sad

LosGinos
2017-05-31 13:15

#1. I Think it's important too. To be away from the screen every now and then. Myself, I work with customer Support. So there is 8 hours of screentime every day at work. And then, when I come home I walk straight to my PC and sit there for.. Well some more hours. I really can't remember the last time I had one full day off from the screen. It is indeed difficult Sleeping

Host for Gaming.
Best regards
Brian

Niclas
2017-05-31 13:27

I don't think parents should ban kids playing video games completely. But they can implement rules and time regulations so the kids doesn't spend to much time gaming. I think parents should be aware of and strict about the age limit on each game. I would not let kids playing some shooting games that are for teenagers. In our family we only/mostly play sport games (e.g. FIFA and NHL). Laughing

Emo
2017-05-31 14:25

An long as it isn't harmful to the children, there is no need for restrictions.

My website: American version
Min hemsida: Svensk version

LosGinos
2017-06-01 07:38

Considering, we are all used to have way to much freedom. Do you Think that the kids would get upset with rules, regarding their playtime?

Host for Gaming.
Best regards
Brian

Emo
2017-06-01 08:06

I am lucky enough to have no problems with rules. We have had so much fun talking about games and playing, helping each other, talking about what we like and so on. My own children are old enough, so I write about my grandchildren.

My website: American version
Min hemsida: Svensk version

Annons:
Granja Del Toro
2017-08-14 13:59

Children needs to bee out playing more and bee one with the nature, rather than sitting in front of the computer screen all day. My brother have restricted game playing to 2 hour max a day to his children. I would do the same, and i would ban violent games like war games, where you kill the opponent, including gory games with lots of blood squirting here and there when you shoot them or cut them down with the sword and stuff. War games will only create problems in worse cases, where do you think school massacres come from. It is the shooting and war games, to blame, when mixed with bullying from school…

Scroll to top
Annons: