Annons:
Taggaming
Read 2372 times
jordan
2019-04-10 01:51

Detroit: Become Human

To celebrate finishing my final year project I bought Detroit: Become Human as a small treat, as it was a game that I have wanted for a while now, and has come down in price to a good point!

The game blew my mind! It's not quite what you expect, as the story revolves around your decision making, making it closer to an interactive movie (think Black Mirror's Bandersnatch).

I played it together with my housemates, meaning that we could consult at every decision point, and what you get is a completely immersive, interactive experience where you buy into the characters and genuinely bond with them.

It is like nothing I have ever played, and I can't wait to plat Heavy Rain (a similar game by the same developer) soon!

Have you played it before? What did you think? If not, there is a (spoiler-free!) review.

Annons:
Emo
2019-04-10 05:49

Interesting. I checked my collection of games and there I have Heavy Rain. Maybe it is time to play it again. I have forgotten most of it.

My website: American version
Min hemsida: Svensk version

Niklas
2019-04-10 11:08

Fun idea. Did you and the housemates play it for ten hours straight? On what platforms is it available?

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2019-04-10 21:41

I love this game! I was very happy with the ending I got too. Do you know if Heavy Rain uses real people as characters for the game like Detroit: Become human does?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jordan
2019-04-10 23:31

#3 Very similar! Just with less detail, as it was made a while ago.

jordan
2019-04-10 23:32

#1 I have heard great things about it! Let me know if you decide to play again!

#2 It's only available on PS4 right now, but who knows in the future? We played it in a few sessions lasting a few hours each time, we wanted to extend the life a little longer haha.

Emo
2019-04-11 05:03

#5 If I get time. I have to much to do nowadays, but I will try to take some time for it.

My website: American version
Min hemsida: Svensk version

Annons:
tfsjohan
2021-09-17 11:40

I really enjoyed this game. Sometimes it was very frustrating being forced to choose between actions that you didn't like at all.

Scroll to top
Annons: